Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Fiscal Year 2018-19 Board Approved Budget
Fiscal Year 2017-18 Board Approved Budget
Current Operating Expenditures
Current Bargaining Agreements
- The employees of Riverside Academy East are not represented by any union; therefore no collective bargaining agreements are utilized
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
Health Benefit Bids-Because our staff is hired through a 3rd party vendor, we did not request medical benefit plan bids for the 2018-19 school year.
Audited Financial Statements
Reimbursable Expenses Policy
- Because our employees are hired through a 3rd party, we had no reimbursed expenses for 2017-18. We also had no reimbursed expenses for board members in 2017-18.
Employee Compensation Information
District Paid Association Dues
- $3,812.00 MAPSA Membership
District Paid Lobbying Costs
- Riverside Academy East does not participate in lobbying or utilize any lobbying services
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- Riverside Academy East has not incurred a deficit
District Credit Card Information
- No Credit Card Issued for the 2017-18 school year
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
Riverside Academy East did not have any district paid out-of-state travel fees.
Educator Evaluation Systems